Tyler was born and raised in Columbia, Illinois and graduated from Gibault Catholic High School. He then attended the University of Central Arkansas on a soccer scholarship where he majored in Political Science.
He attended law school at the University of Missouri where he achieved Dean’s List honors 5 semesters and was a member of the Alpha Phi Delta honors society. Tyler was also a contributor to the University of Missouri’s Journal of Dispute Resolution and was published in the journal’s Spring 2012 edition.
Following law school, Tyler represented insurance companies and large financial institutions. Transitioning to the plaintiff’s bar with BiState, Tyler represents victims in their Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation claims in both Missouri and Illinois.
In his spare time, Tyler enjoys playing soccer and basketball, being outdoors, practicing his guitar, and spending time with his family.
COURTS OF ADMITTANCE
- Missouri Municipal Courts
- Missouri Circuit Courts
- Missouri Appellate Courts
- Missouri Supreme Court
- Illinios Municipal Courts
- Illinois Circuit Courts
- Illinois Appellate Courts
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Unites States District Court for Eastern Missouri
- Gibault High School (Waterloo, Illinois)
- University of Central Arkansas (Conway, Arkansas)
- University of Missouri School of Law (Columbia, Missouri)
Honors and Memberips
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan Saint Louis
- Phi Delta Phi (Law School Honor Society)
- University of Missouri Law School Journal of Dispute Resolution
- College Reading & Learning Association
- Gibault High School Sports Hall of Fame