Dylan Carey is a 2013 graduate of St. Charles Community College and the A+ Scholar Program. Dylan brings a wealth of customer service experience and a committed approach to his duties with BiState. As a paralegal, his primary role is within litigation support and ensuring that clients are always updated about issues in their cases. Dylan is committed to defending clients’ right against insurance companies and battling unfair insurance adjuster tactics.
Away from the office, Dylan is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Missouri St. Louis and is an avid St. Louis Blues fan and a voracious reader.
- Green Tree Elementary (Lake St. Louis, Missouri)
- Wentzville Middle School (Wentzville, Missouri)
- Wentzville Holt High School (Wentzville, Missouri)
- St. Charles Community College (St. Charles, Missouri)
- Associates of Arts
- University of Missouri St. Louis (St. Louis, Missouri)
- B.S. in Psychology
Teaching & Speaking Engagements
- Junior Achievement Keynote Speaker
- “Customer Service and the Supply Chain”
Honors and Memberips
- University of Missouri St. Louis – Dean’s List
- Missouri – A+ Scholar Program
- Distributed Education Clubs of America (DECA)